Dear UIDLC Applicant,
In response to the complaints and appeals by some applicants who could not participate in the 2019/2020 Final-Batch of the UIDLC Entrance Examination of Saturday, 1 August,2020, the Management has graciously approved extension of the Entrance Examination to be conducted for the affected applicants.
In view of this extension, you are hereby invited to participate in the Entrance Examination as follows:
Dates: Thursday (3 September) and Friday (4 September), 2020
(Candidates are free to choose any of the dates)
Time: Between 9:00 a.m. daily
Venue: UIDLC CBT Centre, UI Extension, along Ajibode-Sasa Road, Ibadan.
Candidates who are yet to be admitted or have issues to clarify could also make themselves available at the dates stipulated above.
Candidates are to come with their face masks.
The syllabus for the Examination is as follows:
The syllabus for the examination is as below:
- Knowledge of Distance Learning Education
- Familiarity with the University of Ibadan and UI DLC website
- General Knowledge of University of Ibadan and DLC
- Basic Information on Information and Communication Technology
- Use of English (JAMB SYLLABUS) Quantitative Aptitude Test. Thank you.
Francisca I. Ayodele