The information is for the new Applicants.
Dear UIDLC Applicant,
This is to invite you to the First-batch UIDLC Entrance Examination for the 2019/2020 Academic Session for ‘O’ Level and Mature Applicants. The examination is scheduled to hold as follows:
Date: Saturday, 14 December, 2019
Time: 10:00 a.m.
Venues: (1) UIDLC-CBT Centre: along Ajibode-Sasa Road, UI Extension, Ibadan.
(2) UIDLC Lagos Office: No16, Ajanaku Street, Off Salvation Bus Stop, Awuse Estate, Opebi, Ikeja, Lagos.
The syllabus for the examination is as below:
1. Knowledge of Distance Learning Education
2. Familiarity with the University of Ibadan and UI DLC website
3. General Knowledge of University of Ibadan and DLC
4. Basic Information on Information and Communication Technology
5. Use of English (JAMB SYLLABUS) Quantitative Aptitude Test.
NOTE: CANDIDATES FOR THE EXAMINATION ARE TO COME ALONG ONLY WITH THE PRINT OUT OF THEIR UIDLC FORM SHOWING THEIR PASSPORT PHOTOS AND APPLICATION NUMBERS.
For emphasis, DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES are not invited for the Admission Entrance Examination. Similarly, University of Ibadan POST–UTME candidates who scored above 40 are exempted from the Entrance Examination.
Admissions Officer, UIDLC
For: Deputy Registrar/Secretary, UIDLC