IJMB / Pre-IJMB Courses and Admission Requirements.
- One year Advanced Level (A/L) course of IJMB, Ahmadu Bello University, Samaru, Zaria in Christian Religious Studies, Geology, Government, Islamic Religious Studies. Physics, Sociology, Mathematics (Special), Chemistry, History, Accounting, Biology and Business Management.
- IJMB Basic English Language and Mathematics (i.e O/L English Language and Mathematics).
- Pre-IJMB Remedy all O/Level Subject including Mathematics/English not passed at Credit Level Six (6) Months Duration.
- IJMB ‘A’ Level (One Year)
- Candidates must have five subjects in the SSCE, NECO or WASC at credit level which may include English Language and Mathematics, three of which must be relevant to one of the combinations offered by the school at maximum of two sittings.
- IJMB Basic English and Mathematics (i.e O/L) (One Year)
- Candidates who have attempted SSCE, NECO or WASC but could not pass English Language and Mathematics at credit levels are qualified for admission as External Candidates.
Pre-ND Courses and Admission Requirements.
The following programmes are being mounted in the school.