Federal College of Education Eha-Amufu Post-UTME form, cut-off mark, eligibility, application fee and registration details for the 2019/20201 academic session have been announced. Cut-off mark is 100. Cost is N2000. See full registration details below;
All candidates who scored 100 and above in the 2019/2020 JAMB UTME and who wish to study at the Federal College of Education, Eha-Amufu, Enugu State can now apply online immediately.
METHOD OF ONLINE APPLICATION
Generate Invoice of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only from the school portal before payment in any commercial bank.
The Admission Screening Application procedure is as follows:
1. Open the College Portal (www.fceehaamufu.com)
2. Click on ‘Admission Screening Application link’
3. Enter relevant information on the page displayed and click ‘Create Profile Button. Take note of your Username and Password.
4. Upon successful creation of your profile, click ‘Continue’ Button.
5. Confirm the Payment Info Displayed and Click ‘Generate Invoice Button.
6. Remita Payment Invoice is generated with instruction of the next line of action for the Applicant.
7. Proceed to any Bank and make payment with the generated Remita invoice.
8. Come back to the Portal after Payment AND Click on Existing Applicant Login Link.
9. Supply your Username and Password (Created in step 3 above) and Click Login Button.
10. Upload your passport and fill the application form including the upload of your JAMB Result, O Level Result and Birth Certificate.
PRINT YOUR ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AND E-REGISTRATION SLIPS.
The Date for the Screening Examination will be communicated later.