.University of Ibadan, (UI) medical screening for all newly admitted undergraduate students for the 2018/2019 academic session has commenced. The schedule of the screening exercise has been published. All newly admitted students of the institution are hereby informed that the medical screening will run as follows;
1. The medical screening commenced on 3rd June 2019.
2. You are to pay the required fee of 5,000 naira at the Microfinance bank, UI
3. Return with copy of your teller to the clinic the following day to get the code for your x-ray.
4. After carrying out your x-ray you will be batched, kindly check the list below for your appointment date and venue.
5. On the day of your appointment, kindly ensure the following, arrive at the venue by 8:00am prompt with the following,
i. )Teller with your code written on it
ii. )2 passport photographs
6. You would only be attended to on the day you have been assigned. The officers on duty would only have access to your data for the day and not prospectively, however if you missed your appointment for any reason kindly call 09020042930 between the hours of 10.00am- 2:00pm (mon-fri).
We wish you a healthy stay in the University.