Igbajo polytechnic Admission Form for daily and weekend part programme is now sale and all interested candidates can follow and read the instruction provided below to apply for admission
|A. FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES|
|1.||Department Of Business Administration|
|2.||Department of Accountancy|
|B. FACULTY OF SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING|
|1.||Department of Science Laboratory Technology|
|2.||Department of Computer Science|
|3.||Department of Statistics|
|4.||Department of Computer Engineering|
|5.||Department of Electrical Electronics Engineering|
|ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR ND COURSES|
|5 Credit Passes in English Language, Mathematics and in any other three relevant subjects at GCE ‘O’ Level, WASC, NECO & NABTEB at not more than two sittings.Waiver: 4 Credit Passes with deficiency in one of the major Subjects may be considered for student applying for daily part time.|
|1.||SLT Microbiology option|
|2.||SLT Physics Electronic option|
|5.||Business Administration & Management|
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR HND COURSES
- As in ND Courses
- ND Certificate of Igbajo Polytechnic or other Government approved Polytechnic, with at least Lower Credit grade.
- Evidence of one year Industrial Training
- Candidates are advised to read carefully the admission requirements for their programme of study before completing the application form.
- Candidates are advised to ensure that they personally and not by proxy fill-in appropriate information and pay special attention to the arrangement of names, examination grades, examination number, examination year and the exact Industrial Training (I.T) date (12 months from the date of ND certification for those with Lower Credit and 24 months from the date of ND certification for those with Pass Grade.
- Only courses duly accredited by the NBTE would be considered for the admission.
- Candidates are advised to keep safe their scratch card as any loss will necessitate purchase of another scratch card.
- Applicants are advised to provide correct and functional E- Mail address while completing application form on-line.
- Date of Qualifying Examination will be announced soon.
- The Institution would not be liable for any erroneous information contained in filling of forms
- Students with pass may also be considered after 2 years of industrial training.
- ND Jamb Admission Letter.
- Change of Institution is allowed for ND candidate.
How to Apply for ND Part-Time Admission Form.
Price Of Forms
HND Form: N7,500.00
ND – Full Time Application Form – N6,000.00
ND – Daily Part Time Application Form – N5,000.00
To Apply for our 2019/2020 ADMISSION
- Fill the Form Carefully. Use a functional Email Address.
- Click on Start Application – Create Account if you have not created account before.
- If You have Created Account, Click Continue Application – Login Here to continue the application process.
Uploading of Credentials
- The application would only be considered completed if you upload the following credentials:
- Birth Certificate
- Scanned 2019 JAMB result with your clearly visible passport photograph
- WAEC or NECO Result (if available)
- Letter of Sponsorship by Parents
- Please note that all the documents must be in jpeg, png or PDF and not more than 100kb
- The originals of the uploaded documents shall be sighted during the screening exercise. Remember to come along with them!
- Your application information is maintained on a secure server and remains confidential.
SUBMISSION OF FORMS
SUBMISSION OF FORMS: Completed forms are to be printed out and to be submitted during the screening exercise at a date to be announced later. The completed form must be accompanied with the following documents.
i. Photocopies of credentials (3 each).
ii. Photocopies of birth certificate and/or Sworn affidavit (3 each).
iii. 4 Passport Photographs.
iv. Photocopy of the Original receipt
NB: Incomplete applications will not be cosidered. For more information visit our website at www.igbajopolytechnic.edu.ng or call 08051155177, 08033600739, 080356