Candidates seeking undergraduate admission into Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti (ABUAD) as their University of 1st or 2nd Choice including Direct Entry candidates and those seeking admission via change of institution, are formally invited to attend the 2019/2020 screening exercise slated for Saturday, 22nd June, 2019 at 10:00am prompt.
CANDIDATES QUALIFIED TO ATTEND SCREENING EXERCISE
Candidates that qualify to participate in the screening exercise are:
1. Those who are seeking admission into 100 Level and scored not less than 180 in the 2019 UTME.
2. Those who are awaiting SSCE, NECO, GCE results are also eligible to participate in the screening exercise.
3. Those who are seeking admission into 200 Level (Direct Entry) and who possess minimum of 2 Advanced Level passes in relevant subjects.
4. HND holders seeking conversion to degree shall undertake 2-3 years study depending on the course of study.
5. There shall not be direct entry into Medicine and Surgery, Law, Nursing, Pharmacy, Optometry, Dentistry, Architecture and Performing Arts.
ABUAD Post-UTME/DE 2019 Screening Date, Venue and Requirements
Applicants must bring to the Screening Centres, the following documents viz.
a. Two (2) Recent Passport Photographs
b. Original copy of Birth Certificate
c. Print out of the 2019 JAMB UTME Result Slip
d. Copies of the Advanced/Ordinary Level Result (If Available)
e. Writing Materials (Pencil, Pen, Eraser and Calculator)
f. School Testimonial of last school attended by the applicant
g. Reference Letter from a well-known/reputable public figure to vouchsafe candidate’s good character and conduct
h. Evidence of Post UTME Screening payment
The designated screening centres for the interested and invited applicants are:
1. MAIN CAMPUS: Afe Babalola University, Km. 8.5 Afe Babalola Way, P.M.B 5454, Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti State
2. ABUJA: Garki Secondary School, Area 10, Garki, Abuja
3. LAGOS: Afe Babalola Auditorium, University of Lagos, Akoka, Lagos
4. PORT HARCOURT: Chief Elechi Amadi Polytechnic, (Former Rivers State College of Arts and Sciences), Rumuola Road, Port-Harcourt.
5. WARRI: Montessori International College, 66 Airport Road, Opposite Delta Career College, Warri
6. IBADAN: AB Plaza, Oshuntokun Avenue, Bodija, Ibadan
7. CALABAR: Government Technical College, Main Avenue, Calabar
8. ENUGU: Peters Palace Hotel, Off Old Abakaliki Airport Road, Emene, Enugu
9. Jos: Plateau State Polytechnic Campus, Beside National Lirbary, Jos, Plateau State.
10. Akwa Ibom: Bright Future College, Osongama Estate, Off Edet Akpan Avenue (Four Lane), Uyo, Akwa-Ibom State
11. Kaduna: Divine Progress School, No. 47 Mayeye Road, Opposite Dullah Filling Station, Narayi High Cost, Barnawa, Kaduna
12. Kano: Yandutse College Annex, No. 17 Yandutse Road, Audu Bako Way by State Road, Kano.
13. Asaba: Mastercare International School, 1 Dan Okenyi Street, Off Okpanam Road, Beside Mac Dons Fast Foods, Asaba, Delta State.
NB: All Applicants must be at the screening venue 30 minutes before the exercise commences.
For further enquiries, please visit our website, www.abuad.edu.ng, https://admissions.abuad.edu.ng OR CONTACT: Office of the Registrar, Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti (ABUAD). Available Hotlines are: 08127772121, 08152970484, 08152970475, 09011673845, 09011574312 and 08033509150. (Note: The hotlines are purely for admission enquiry only).
Lady Christie Oluborode