Home › News › Fed poly Uwanna Post utme form,cut off mark and Admission requirements 2018/19
Fed poly Uwanna Post utme form,cut off mark and Admission requirements 2018/19
Uwana Poly Post-UTME registration, cut-off mark, eligibility, application cost and other relevant information for 2018/2019 academic session have been announced by the management of the polytechnic. Cut-off mark is 100. Application cost is N2000. See complete details below;
Candidates who scored 100 marks and above in the 2018/2019 JAMB UTME are invited to apply for on-line screening for admission into National Diploma Programmes of Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic, Unwana, Ebonyi State.
COURSES OFFERED IN THE POLYTECHNIC
The available courses are as follows:
NATIONAL DIPLOMA (ND) BUSINESS-BASED COURSES:
Accountancy, Business Administration & Management, Marketing, Public Administration, Office Technology & Management, Library & Information Science.
BASIC SCREENING DOCUMENTS
The following basic documents are required for the on-line screening. Other required documents are listed on the Polytechnic website and the application form.
(i) Original copy of 2018 JAMB UTME Result.
(ii) Original copy of O’level Result(s)
Screening Application Fee for National Diploma is Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00).
Candidates should pay the Screening Application Fee through the Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic, Unwana Remita Platform in any bank in Nigeria.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Applicants should visit the Polytechnic’s Website: and complete the on-line Admission Screening Application Form. The website opens on 11 July , 2018
1. Candidates should visit the school website: http://portal.polyunwana.net/screeningapplication.aspx?AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1
2. Under Application forms/Results, click on Online Application
3. Select your programme type and provide your ND REG No/Phone No, fill in your detail ACCURATELY and click
the “sign in” button.
4. Print the Invoice page that pops out.
5. Proceed to the bank(any commercial bank) with the print-out and make your payment
using the Remita RRR Generated.
6. After the payment, Return to the portal and click the “Apply
7. Select the Application Type and Supply your RRR
8. Proceed to fill your details accurately.
We wish all applicants success in the screening as well as their studies in Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic, Unwana, Ebonyi State.
C. C. IGWEONU (MRS) DEPUTY REGISTRAR (ADMISSIONS)
for : REGISTRAR