· A labourer is paid N5, 400:00k per month. What is his total salary in 1 3/4years?
· N129,600:00 ANS A
· Which of the following will sink when placed on water?
· Plastic Cup
· Eraser ANS D
· The following are domestic birds except
· Vulture ANS D
· A boy buys a biscuit for N4 and sells it at a profit of 20%. Find the actual price and the
· i =N1.00k, ii = N5.00k
· i = 60k, ii = N4.40k
· i = 80k, ii = N4.80k
· i = 50k, ii = N4.50k ANS C
· A man buys recharge card for N500. He sells it for N430. What is the percentage loss?
· 20% ANS C
· The title of the traditional ruler of Benin is called…………………………..
· Igwe ANS C
· Which of these is not a method of preventing iron from rusting?
· Painting ANS C
Which of the following is not a rainbow colour?
· Green ANS B
· A person who flies an aircraft is called……………………..
· A captain
· A craftologist
· A pilot
· An aeronautics engineer ANS C
· Kwame Nkrumah Museum is located in…………………………….
· Ghana ANS D
· An example of confluence town in Nigeria is……………………………..
· Port Harcout ANS C
· A trained person that specializes in the treatment of diseases and disorders of the
teeth is called…………….
· Dentist ANS D
· A bricklayer is Paid N1000:00k for 5days work. What is his pay for 22days work?
· N5,000:00k ANS C
· In parliamentary system of government, members of the parliament are required to
report the proceedings of the house to their…………………………
· Local government chairman and governors
· Political parties and party stalwarts
· Traditional rulers ANS B
· One essential duty of a citizen to his/her state is to………………………
· Vote and support the government in power
· Recite the national anthem and the pledge
· Pay his tax
· Encourage other citizens to be loyal ANS C
16. Under whose regime were Delta and Adamawa States created?
(a)Gen Sanni Abacha
(b)Gen yakubu Gowon
(c)Gen Murtala Muhammed
(d)Gen Ibrahim Babangida ANS D
· The body charged with the responsibility of regulating and protecting consumers against
illicit foods and drugs in Nigeria
(a)Consumer protection council
(b)Standard Organization of Nigeria
(c)National Drug Law Enforcement agency
(d)National Agency for Food, Drug Administration and Control ANS D
· The senate president during the second republic was…………………….
(a)Dr. Joseph Wayas
(b)Senator Anyim Pius Anyim
(c)Senator Iyorchia Ayu
(d)Chief Adopous Wabara ANS A
· We eat Carbohydrate food to give us……………………..
(d)Strong bones ANS A
· President Barrack Obama is the……………… president of the United States of America
and first African-American president of U.S.
(d)39th ANS B
· A large area of water surrounded by land is called…………………………………
(c)An Is berg
(d)A lake ANS D
· A written piece of paper which indicates that goods bought and services rendered have
been paid for is called………………………….
· An Invoice
· A receipt
· A wage bill
· A trade document ANS B
· The device for stepping up or down electricity voltage on transmission line is
· Electricity meter
· Transmission station
· Step-down panel ANS C
· The major raw material for pottery is………………………..
(d)Clay ANS D
· If the total sales for a bag shop in a certain year were #150, 000 What were sales in July,
if July sales were half the monthly average?
D) #7,550 ANS A
26. In UITH, Dr Steve has worked more night shift than Dr. Greg who has worked five night
shifts. Dr Okon has worked fifteen night shifts more than Dr. Steve and Dr. Greg combined.
Dr. Uche has worked eight night shifts less than Dr. Steve. How many night shifts has Dr,
D) Seven ANS B
27. At a basket match, Roland was sitting in seat 356. Peter on the right of Roland in seat
355. Samuel was on the left of Roland. Samson was by the left of Samuel. Which seat is
D) 353 ANS A
28. While preparing for the post jamb aptitude test, Felix read through pages 35 to 78 and
102 to 127 of an English text book. How many pages did he read altogether?
D) 64 ANS B
29. How many numbers between 1 and 60 begins or end with 5
D) 18 ANS C
30. A researcher conducted in the laboratory showed that 55% rats died of liver disorder
when exposed to sulphur dioxide but 96% of rats who died of liver disorder were not
exposed to sulphur dioxide. This means that,
A) Small portion of studied rats was exposed to Sulphur dioxide
B) There is only one cause of fatal liver disease in rats
C) Sulphur dioxide is not particularly dangerous to theliver of rats
D) Most rats will not suffer from exposure to low level of Sulphur dioxide. ANS A
31. Three people witnessed a lady who was robbed in a cyber café and they were asked to
describe the mugger. Which of the following best described the mugger?
A) He was tall, of average weight and middle-aged
B) He was tall, thin and young
C) He was average height, thin and middle-aged
D) He was tall, thin and middle-aged ANS D
32. If 15 cans of food are needed for seven adults for two days, the number of cans needed
to feed four adults for seven days is?
D) 30 ANS D
33. Which one of the following key techniques is necessary for all the others to be effective?
D) Technical know-how ANS A
34. How many Lunar months make one year
D) 14 ANS A
35. Two-third of a class passed English Language as a subject. The number of students who
failed English Language will be?
D) 3/4 ANS A
36, “My Heart Jumped into my mouth” What is the meaning of the above statement?
A) To be confused
B) To be hungry
C) To be afraid
D) To be discouraged ANS C
37. It was Friday on Jan 1, 2010. What was the day of the week Jan 1, 2011?
D) Saturday ANS D
38. Today is Monday. After 63 days, it will be:
D) Saturday ANS B
39. AT 10% DISCOUNT, AN ITEM VALUED AT N45000 NOW COST
· (B) 40500
· (C) 40505
· (D) 40550 ANS D
40. IN WHICH COUNTRY IS MISSISSIPPI RIVER
· (C) BRAZIL
· (D) CANADA. ANS A
41. ON A ROAD MAP, A LINE SEGMENT OF 4 INCHES LONG REPRESENTS A DISDANCE OF
12 MILES. HOW MANY MILES LONG IS 4.5 INCHES.
· (B) 13.5
· (C) 14.5
· (D) 15.5 ANS B
42. THE BREATH AND LENTH OF A RECTANGLE ARE L AND 2L RESPECTIVELY. WHAT IS THE
PERIMETER OF THE RECTANGLE?
(D ) 6L ANS D
43. THE PLACE WHERE WATER IS FOUND IN THE DESERT IS CALLED
(D) OASIS ANS D
44. WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING HAS THE HIGHEST POPULATION IN THE WORLD
(D) USA ANS C
45. THE SCIENTIFIC WAY OF REFERRING TO THE ACTIVITY OF THE EAR IS
(D) CHEMORECEPTOR ANS B
46. THE UPPER LEGISLATIVE ARM OF GOVERNMENT IN NIGERIA IS HEADED BY
(D) SECRETARY ANS B
47. THE DEGREE OF HOTNESS AND COLDNESS OF A PLACE IS CALLED
(D) WEATHER ANS C
48. A PLACE WHERE TWO RIVERS MEET IS CALLED
(D) DELTA ANS A
49. THE PRIMARY SOURCE OF ENERGY IS CALLED
(D) HEAT ANS A
50. THE FIRST COLOUR OF THE RAINBOW IS CALLED
(D) RED ANS D