Post utme Form – Beware of fake forms and online Agents.
The rate of fraud committed online is now on the increase and there is need for all prospective applicants to be careful.
These scammers always pose as an agent to all schools in Nigeria and they sell fake forms to unsuspicious candidates and parents. These set of cyber criminal will ask you to send the money to their bank with the promise of getting the form for you.
Once you send the money, the scammer withdraw the money from the account without fulfilling his promise and you will not get any post utme form in return. These scammers can make you lose an academic session if you carry out any transaction with them.
There are many of them online, advertising forms for different institution and they do not have connection with and anyone that transact any business with them will be defrauded .
What you can do to ensure you don’t fall into the wrong hands.
1) always confirm information on the official school website.
2) Never pay into a personal account.
when you see an account that bears an individual name…you need to run..
3) Nigeria institution does not use personal account for post utme and don’t ever pay into such account.
4) Nigeria institution does not accept bank transfer… Whenever anyone ask you to make bank transfer..you need to run away.
(5) if you want someone to get the form for you, ensure..you know the person personally… make sure the person is family or close Friend
6) finally…you can always get information on the school website and other trusted websites like myschoolnewz.com and studentgist.com