Interim joint matriculation board IJMB is a 9 months programme and at the end of this programme all participant will proceed to 200 level in any institution of their choice in Nigeria.
Ijmb programme is approved by NUC,Jamb and all required educational bodies in Nigeria
Why did I just hear about Ijmb Now.
Many candidates often say that the name ijmb is not as popular like jamb and it’s not widely know by many but I want to tell you that ijmb is older than 40 years and it has provided admission for many directly to 200 level.
The major reason why ijmb is not popular is that it’s not a compulsory general exam compare to jamb and waec.. Ijmb provide the avenue for those who wish to secure admission into 200 level in any Nigeria university.
10 Things you should know about ijmb
1) Who can Apply : ijmb programme is open to anyone in Nigeria that want to secure admission without jamb. No age or gender restriction and registration is open to everyone.
2) Duration of programme: ijmb programme will hold for a period of 9 months and the 9 months will be divided into two different semester
3) No entrance exam: anyone that obtain the ijmb form will not be subjected to entrance exam. Candidate can resume for lecture as soon as the registration is properly done.
4) Can I choose my prefer school and course: you need to know that you are entitled to choose your prefer university and course after completing the ijmb programme.
5) Tuition Fees: Ijmb tuition fees is affordable and the payment is made easy. Student can pay in instalment and it can be stretched across 9 months.
How to Register For Ijmb
HOW TO MAKE PAYMENT FOR IJMB FORM
The first step is to pay the sum of N5,000.00
(Five Thousand Naira) only, for application form
YOU CAN MAKE DIRECT BANK PAYMENT TO THE ACCOUNT BELOW
Account name: studenttigist concept
Account number: 1019444823
2. After payment, send your depositor’s name,
phone number and email to 07063823924 and the
application/registration form will be sent to the
provided email address on confirmation of
3 After receiving, print the form. Do fill the printed
form with CAPITAL LETTERS
4. Attach your passport to the designated area on
5. Go back to the nearest cyber cafe to you and scan the form you have already filled, and also scan the teller copy you were issued at the bank
6. Send all the scanned data to Aboutijmb@gmail.com and Within 2 to 4 hours, a reply will be sent to you via the email you used to send the scanned data to us, the email will include other few details you need to know as an IJMB students.
This includes date of resumption.
let me put this across to you, that you will surely pass at once in our ijmb centres.
You can study in any of our centres closer to you.
We have centres in Portharcourt, ibadan. Ilorin, Ogun State and other areas
We have our conducive hostel for all students, the lecturing rooms for all the departments.
For enquiry, call 07063823924, 08132400490