UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN, IBADAN
DISTANCE LEARNING CENTRE
PROCEDURE FOR PAYING ACCEPTANCE FEES (2017/2018 SESSION)
On behalf of the Management of the University of Ibadan Distance Learning Centre (UIDLC), I congratulate you on your admission to the UIDLC. The DLC is a subset of the University of Ibadan which serves as platform for the Open and Distance Learning alternative of acquiring a U.I. degree.
Now that you have been admitted, you are to follow the procedure below in paying your acceptance fee:
1. Go to http://newportal.dlc.ui.edu.ng
2. Click on the Returning Applicants tab
3. Login with your username and password
Once you are logged in:
· Click on the Left button to print your Notification of Admission
· Click on the Right button to Pay Acceptance fees [this will direct you to a page where you will click on another button to generate your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR)] To pay your acceptance Fee at the Bank:
· Kindly click the Print button and walk into any Bank with the printout to make payment using Remita
To Pay Using Card:
· Copy the (Remita Retrieval Reference) RRR Code generated for you
· Kindly click “Here” link (this will direct you to the remita page)
· Input “University of Ibadan” in the Who do you want to pay textbox
· Input the generated RRR Code (Remita Retrieval Reference) you copied earlier
· Click Continue
· You will be directed to a page that will ask “How do you want to Pay?”
· Under the “Pay Now with Cards or Wallets” header, kindly pick your card type by clicking the appropriate logo that applies to your bank card (Verve, MasterCard or Visa)
· You will then be redirected to select (from a drop-down option) your type of card
· Input your Card Number, CVV2 (last three digits on the reverse side of your card), Card Expiry date and Pin.
· Click on the Pay button.
1. After a successful payment, you will receive a confirmation mail in the email address you earlier provided. Kindly wait a few hours (in the case of slow network) for the payment to be credited into your portal.
2. If the payment does not reflect on your portal after 24hours, login to the portal then click the re-query button; find the RRR code used to make payment in a list of displayed RRR codes, then click the “retry” button (after this, the payment would be reflected).
3. You are strongly advised to make payments through the portal has explained above. In any case of payment into a wrong account, request for refund would attract administrative charges.
4. The new Acceptance Fee is thirty thousand naira (N30,000.00) only.
If your payment does not reflect after this process, contact our Learner Support and Advisory unit via mail email@example.com. Indicating your RRR Code which you used for payment