The National Business Technical and Examination Board has released the Nov/Dec 2016 examination results.
According to reports, a total of 1, 394 out of the 45,974 candidates who sat for the Nov/Dec 2016 NABTEB-organised examinations were caught over examination malpractice.
Also, out of 21, 476 candidates about 53 percent, who sat for NBC and NTC examinations scored five credits and above, with English Language and Mathematics.
The Registrar of NABTEB in Edo, Mrs Ifeoma Isiugo-Abanihe, gave the figure on Tuesday while announcing the release of the results.
The registrar said that modalities put in place by the board to curtail examination malpractice were still intact to reduce the proportion.
She therefore urged state governors to set up technical and vocational education training centres to empower the youth.
Candidates are to proceed to the official web site of the Board to check their results.
How To Check Your Result
1) Visit the NABTEB Result Checker Online website via the link below;
2) On the space provided, Enter your Candidate Identification Number (e.g. 38001178).
3) Select the Type of Examination (i.e. NOV/DEC).
4) Enter the 4 digits of your Examination Year (e.g. 2016).
5) Enter the Card Serial Number found on the reverse side of your Scratch card. The Card Serial Number has an alphabet prefix followed by digits (e.g. N123456789).
6) Enter the 12-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card (eg. 012345678912).
7) Click Submit and wait for the results window to come up
To have your Nabteb result 2015 sent to your e-mail address, do the followings:
Follow steps 1-5 above. Then click on the ‘Send Results to E-mail’ box. Enter a valid e-mail address.
Click Submit and wait for the results window to come up.
YOU CAN AS WELL CHECK YOUR RESULTS USING YOUR MOBILE PHONES:
Send SMS in the format below:
NABTEB*ExamNo*PIN*ExamType*ExamYear To short-code 32327
To check for May/June results,
i. Ensure you adhere strictly to the format above. There should be no space in the message. Wait for your result to be delivered to your mobile phone via sms.
ii. Do not use a card that has already been used for another candidate.
iii. Do not enter an invalid e-mail address for result to be sent as this will penalize you by deducting your card use